Should you have any questions regarding the following rules & regulations, please feel free to contact us.
* All students/parents participating in classes must sign a Covid-19 release waiver in addition to our yearly form.
* Should you be traveling out of state, a new form must be submitted prior to returning to the studio.
* We are reducing/limiting our waiting area & ask parents to wait in their vehicle or visit the unique shops our town has to offer while they wait for their child.
* Spacing markers are displayed on the floor and barres to maintain social distance while participating in class.
* Masks are required for all visitors including staff & students for the full duration of their time in the studio, regardless of vaccination status, unless otherwise specified by an NSC teacher.
* The sanitizing station is available and its' use encouraged to everyone entering/exiting the studio .
* Cleaning & sanitizing of the studio is performed daily in our best efforts to keep our space safe & healthy for everyone.